Thank you to everyone who played a part in making Bromsgrove Beer & Cider Festival 2019 a success.
A range of beer, cider and Perry was available until the official close on Saturday.
Well our 2019 event is now over! Thank you for attending one of our best ever festivals. All the feedback back forms rated us 4 or 5 out of 5!
Key facts about 2019
- There were 3077 visitors over the three days
- 3250 pints of cider and perry and 9424 pints of beer were were consumed
- Colchester Brazilian Coffee & Vanilla Porter was the first beer to sell out
- 102 new CAMRA members were signed up
- £852.34 worth of unused tokens were donated to our festival charity – Freewheelers “Blood Bikes”. Combined with donations made to their stand, £1,508.56 was raised for the charity.
We hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. Feedback welcome to email@example.com